Shin Rai Co. Ltd is searching for a VET Project Manager to Yangon, Myanmar
Project Manager leads and is responsible for the development work of the Shin Rain International Vocational School in accordance with its vision, basic mission and values. Time schedule for the project is 1.7.2020 – 30.6.2022. VET training activities will start at full capacity in spring 2022 in Yangon, Myanmar.
The Project Manager is offered a unique opportunity to build a new kind of top quality vocational training in Myanmar. The Project Manager works closely with VET organization Riveria Finland and DME.
Successful project manager requires a suitable Finnish university degree and the qualification of a professional teacher. The position requires work experience and evidence of effective management and development activities in Finnish vocational education.
- Build the organization and management system of the educational institution
- draw up the institution’s rules of procedure, strategy and rules of procedure
- define the structure of the action and a profitable financial plan and draw up the budget for 2022-2024
- design quality management methods as well as principles and indicators for effectiveness evaluation
- forms a team of top professionals consisting of competent teaching and other staff
- plan the institution’s degrees, degree requirements, degree programs and curricula, as well as rules of procedure
- carry out student acquisition
- design structures for co-operation in working life
- design learning environments and the necessary equipment, machines and teaching materials
- develop the attractiveness of the educational institution
- take care of stakeholder cooperation and media relations
Succeeding in the tasks requires good management of the entities, excellent organizational and co-operation skills, and the ability to work in a foreign culture, functional flexibility and English language skills.
The Project Manager is offered a unique opportunity to build a new kind of top quality vocational training in Myanmar. During the performance of the task, the employer:
– organize a work-promoting working environment and the necessary work equipment
– provide the necessary secretarial services and support team
– arrange accommodation
– convince the project manager of the job and arrange health care
– provide the necessary transport in Myanmar
– salary is 4,000 euros / month for 3 three months while probationary period and after that it will be under negotiation.
The position follows a flexible total working time.
The Project Manager is employed by Shin Rai and supervised and mentored by Finnish partner.
Applications by email closing date 15.5.2020
Pohjois-Karjalan koulutuspalvelu oy, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information call at Wed 13.5.2020 at 9-11 am (Finnish time)